Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pawlice Academy Day 2 - Security & Patrol skills exercises

On da schedule today, Feb 3rd is:

First up:  Officer Sully:  Security/Patrol Duties, WalkieTalkie, Take Downs, Driving.
(Read Sully's postie 1st.)

Following da lecture Officer Sully & ME will run you through some skills exercises.


Let's practice some patrolling on our Segways.  Segways are a great, fair weather, patrolling vechile and are new to da Blogville Pawlice Force.   They are fun too.


You each take turns rolling through our Segway course.  Keep your walkie-talkie on so you can hear any additional commands that Officer Sully or I may call out to you.

Abby:  Dat was Fun!


That course was way too EASY !!!!
Freya Rose:   I'm calling it in!
Freya Rose:  Breaker, Breaker.....Officer Sully, Ruby crashed her Segway.  10-4
Officer Sully:  Is she OK?  10-4
Freya Rose:   Yep... she's hickuping and laughing.  
Can I give her a ticket?   I can't wait to write my 1st ticket.  10-4
Officer Sully:  Nah.... give her a warning.   10-4

Freya Rose:  Rats.
Ruby:  Rats?   I'll get dem.   Dat's my job.   I'm on da Rodent Patrol team.

Arty:  I'm gonna win.
Finley:  I'm gonna try to stay on dis thing. 

Dis thing bucks just like a bronco.  Like my new hat?
Dui:  Heeeeee, haaaaaaa.... I'm going to have da best time ever.
I just gotta impress Princess Leah and she is standing at da end of the track.
Riley:  Look out boys..... eat my dust.
Charlie:  Crikey, these little ones are sooooooooooo.... impatient.
The recruits continued to cruise the track on dar Segways (Patrol machines).

Ranger:  What do you think?
Sully:  A lot of them did really well.   Others.... not so much.
Ranger:   I hope dey practice, practice, practice before the final exams on Friday.
Sully:   I'll work wiff dem some more.
Ranger:  Ya may need to wiffhold  donuts until dey successfully
make it through the track.
Sully:  LOL.... yep, nothing like a little donut incentive.

ATTENTION Recruits!

I've just learned dat today, is one of our recruits 3rd Gotcha Day.
Happy Gotcha Day Speedy!

Looks like y'all have something to celebrate tonight.
Now, don't stay out too late pawting with Speedy as tomorrow is another full day of training.

Now Get Out of Here!    Class Dismissed.
See y'all tomorrow.

Wags, 
                   Ranger, DTC

30 comments:

  1. Ummmmm I do not believe when I WENT to training we EVER got to ride those sedways.........um......Angus Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, Speedy! I'm glad to see our BPD recruits are getting such thorough training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha day Speedy, yay. Ranger that was a super lesson.... that ride is much better than any car!
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man that looks like do much fun
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so it's down to the Pub to celebrate Speedy's gotcha day, furst round's on me!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby was DWI and you didn't arrest her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She fell and crashed her Segway while she was trying to stand up on it. So..... technically, she never really drove it.

      Delete
  7. Nice one dude and happy Gotcha Day to Speedy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are going to be the best rained officers ever - keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone seems to be doing well for the Segway driving, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so interesting today and so much fun Thanks Ranger,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ranger Baby, it'z Mollie.. oh I haz mizzed youz soooo much. How dashing'z youz look in your pawlice outfit. Wanna come'z to dinner ??? xxooxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pawsome riding skills. Riding a segway looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *burp* Hey, how come I gots dirt in my furs???? Hey, where is my Segway??? Did I ride it??? I'M PAWSOME!!! What?? Oh. Wells, I do better on my feets anyhu! Hey....where's the donuts??? I knows I brought a whole big box of em'!! oh delish! And where's my COFFEE mug? Oh, that's better!
    Okays, where is that Segway.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can we take the Segways down to the local McDonalds? It'll be great practice, Officers.....just sayin'. (Dui)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barharhar.....you just knew this was going to be a riot...Juniors, thanks for the laughs.....keep it up Ruby, we may have to park your car, great job Ranger

    Top Cop Bites

    ReplyDelete
  16. OUT OF CONTROL.... we are SURE that the recruits are OUTTA Control.... They are acting like Squirrels on Steroids... We are getting very much WORRIED... Are you SURE that you can get this WILD BUNCH.... Shaped up and READY????
    TOO MUCH SUGAR.... CUT their DONUTS OFF...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate to rat anyone out, but did we smell Ruby's breath before she hopped on her segway?? Haha! Awesome class!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WooHoooo!!!!! I just love Segways.....
    *ZZZZzooooooom*
    Smileys!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, excellent sessions today! They really are trying so very hard and I'm kinda glad they're having fun too. OMD they're itching to write tickets already. BOL Donut incentive might be a good idea.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why with all these new recruits if anyone even hiccups in Blogville the Police will be all over investigating.
    Love the Segways. In my city you can take a Segways tour of the sights.
    Thanks for stopping by today
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sidney, Shelby, and Sophie on Segways, scary thought. Do we need special insurance for them???

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey ..... I didn't get a turn ..... those little one's were all over those things!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. BOL I hope the recruits enjoyed class as much as I did.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can we take the Segways home on our days off? And HEY I just noticed Finely got her Stetson! Guess the Raybans are now off the table. *sigh*

    Waggies,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Gotcha Day Speedy. Wow you guys have your work cut out for you. Good luck on the training, I hope Ruby wasn't hitting her margarita truck before she drove again. I will be around with fresh donuts, but let me know when you want me to hold back on them.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  26. That course looks so intense. I bet there's going to have to be a lot of practice in order to master those segways!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...