Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Pawlice Academy Day 5 - Field Testing


Attention Recruits. 

Are you ready for your Field Test on all da skills dat you learned dis week?
YES SIR!   We're ready.

Ok, then let's head outside and Let Da Testing Begin.   Good Luck.





Now I can't show y'all da Testing (for security reasons), but I did take a few snapshots of da recruits in action.

Here dey are:

Officer Ruby and Officer Sophie - demonstrating their weapons skills.
"We are real hotshots!"
Officer Shelby - tracking an Ant trail.
"Look at dem march".
Officer Speedy - searching out and marking evidence.
"Hummmm..... is it Easter already?"
Officer Wallace - photographing at a crime scene.
"SNAP"
Officer Freya Rose - filling out her paperwork.
"Can I do a little shredding too?"
Officer Easy and Officer Abby - interrogating a suspect.
"We may have to resort to tickling"
Officer Mickey - tracking a squirrel.
"I think he's too overweight to climb da tree."

Officer Arty - capturing a suspect.
"Can I shoot him?"





Charlie - tracking down an International criminal.
"Should I belt him wiff my down under baton?"
Officer Whitley - calling in a 10-80 “chase in progress”.
"Do you think I have a pretty voice?"

Officer Princess Leah - in pursuit of a criminal.
"Look at me fly!"


Officer Dui - destuffing a criminal stuffie.
"I got him.   Can I have a margarita now?  I'm kinda thirsty."

Officer Riley - demonstrating his superior clue diggin skills.
"Can I eat da evidence?"












Ranger:   Hummmm.... maybe I should confiscate that evidence.    Can't have the recruits on a Sugar High again.

Sidney - awaiting criminals for transport to our jail.
"I can't wait to put the siren on!" 
Officer Finley - locking up her fellow classmates.
"Who's da boss now?"

I can't wait to tell Top Cop Sidebite and Commissioner Sarge what a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat job da recruits did!

Now head on over to Officer Top Cop Sidebite for da written exam.
Following dat we'll have da Graduation Ceremony wiff Pawlice Commissioner Sarge, followed by Officer Ruby's Donut Party.

 Wags, 
                      Ranger, DTC

23 comments:

  1. I luffs getting out for a run and stretching me paws!
    Playing chase me, chase me is such funs
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRRRREAT job they all did indeed. Bravo. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, this whole set of testing went GRRReat! The recruits really stepped up and showed that they did learn so much this week. It was super fun to see them in action. They'll all graduate fur sure!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...this is so cool. I, of course, have been asleep at the wheel, but it's nice to count on you and our furiends to keep us safe.

    Hey....no....no thoughts about our upcoming barkday with Dui (that'll be fun). I've been thinking about it, though. Huuummmm......you know me. I need to get cracking on this. You?

    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Brilliant... seems the fieldcraft was rather more successful than the paper tests.... ah well - best to leave some room fur inpawvments I suppose... Well done efurbuddy!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was the weekly total for donuts consumed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That looks like so much fun! I'm going to join next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was great fun,I think my classmates did great!xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really think you have some under age recruits! Dui wants a margarita why he is not even one yet and Riley why he is just a pup. Did you check them out to see if they enlisted with the right birthday?
    Ranger I saw your comment at F&E and I hope you do get to met Stuart some day.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD!! What a FABulous job everyone did!!! I am so impressed! I thinks some of the recruits even got to 'shaky-shaky' some real tree rats!!! I thinks they are gonna work out fine....as long as the donuts keep comin'!
    And they don't touch my Water Gun....hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD the TESTING was so RIGOROUS and THROUGH ... OMD we had no idea it would be so comprehensive... THIS is AMAZING... the pictures are PROOF PAWSITIVE that this class of recruits DID show their mettle . They will each make OUTSTANDING Officers.
    WE are VERY VERY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM...
    BRAVO and CONGRATULATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, it looks like we got us a great class of grads. Ranger thanks for all the hard work, this was fun!

    Bites

    ReplyDelete
  13. It were fun lockin' em up in da hoosegow... but not as fun when I hads to let 'em out.

    And Ranger.... I's a girl pup... which are why I are an assistant fashun director here in Blogville.



    Why duz I keep gittin' called a dude?? Should I wears more pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fur changin' it to say "her" classmates.... I keeps gittin' confuserated fur a dude fur some reason.

      Delete
  14. Wow, this is just like watching a real live documentary on a pawlice academy! THRILLING!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think that Sophie and Shelby have jobs that they can do very well. Sidney is not a riding kind of guy or a noise kind of guy. Sirens might make him bolt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all that police work. Can I have another squirrel? I love de-stuffing. Heading over for more doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like the field test was very successful...great job.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun and educational time I had this week...Thanks so much for all your hard work teaching us Ranger, sir!!
    Smileys Salute!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great show of skill! Great work everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...