Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tasty Tuesdays - Pumpkin teddies

ARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO!
I got me another special delivery package from my friends at Chewy.

OMD… dey are Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin oven baked dog treats.
Hummmm…… I didn't know dat I had a Grandma Lucy.

Sniff, sniff….

I'M GOING IN…..

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Now….. here's my Review wrap-up:

Item Reviewed:  Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin oven baked dog treats
Ingredients:  Organic, 100% Natural, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners Free of Hydrogenated Oils and Trans Fats.  I don't know what any of dat means but Mom was happy.
Taste:  Yummmmmmmmmmm.
Rating:   I give it 4 1/2 Paws (wiff 5 paws being my top rating).   I wanted dem to be a bit bigger and Mom wanted dem to have fewer powder ingredients.

Thank you Chewy, for lettin me try out des Pumpkin Teddy Bear treats!   I loved dem.

 Wags, 
          Ranger

Review Disclaimer:  I received da free product for review as a member of the Chewy.com Blogger Program.  The opinions in dis review are my own and not influenced by any outsider.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and I receive no additional benefits for talking about the product or the company.


25 comments:

  1. Those look tasty and cute too Ranger. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, yum. They sure look tasty from here !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Grandma Lucy's treats - those little bears are so great to munch on and they are good for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin treats sound yummy.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look and sound like they are mighty yummy, Ranger! 4.5 paws?!? That's an almost perfect rating! Enjoy them while they last, buddy.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUR mom FORGOT to order anything this month...she is in big big trouble!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only are they cute but tasty
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like we both had the same idea putting our heads in the bag as soon as it was open! My mom likes them to be small so she can use them for really tiny snack times. My sisters and I prefer them as large as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep, only the best and I'm sure your nose knows that this treats are super tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ranger, I'm sure I've told you this before, but you are one GORGEOUS dog! And say hi to your grandma Lucy for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had a Grandma Lucy that sent me treats like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ranger you are NOT yankin our walkin strings with this one... We have them too... we did a REVIEW of them and then when we ordered our DRY KIBBLE from CHEWY.COM... we ordered ANOTHER BAG of these... THAT is how good they are... PAWFECT Size fur US... butt then we get 2 of them each evening.. WE LOVE the taste and they are so Stinkin CUTE we hate to bite into them... butt TRUST us BUDDY... We DO IT... YUMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love pumpkin and those treats do look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yum! We love these pumpkin teddies and the cranberry ones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks delicious! I should send my humans out to buy me some!

    ReplyDelete
  16. they were popular with everyone it seems

    ReplyDelete
  17. Be warned....we've been hearing that peeps have been trying the PUP''s treats because they have human grade ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We got those too and they are yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such fall festive treats. Look so good I would eat them. Happy Tasty Tuesday. - Petnet(io)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and Emma are making these sound prettttty good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We bet those pumpkin Grandma Lucy's were as nommy as the boo-berry ones we tried!! Bilbo as them for lunch snacks every day!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did you get to eat the whole bag??????????

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mom makes winter squash and we love it. A pumpkin is a winter squash. Tell your mom to try any of the winter squashes. She can make seeds by baking the seeds in the squash and she can make yummy winter squash with cinnamon for everyone to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the review. We've been hearing a lot about Grandma Lucy. I need to find out if she can be my grandma too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...