Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Mischief makin wiff my BFFs

Arrrrrrrrrrrooooooooo!   Finn & Wally invited me over for another playdate.   I was beside myself wiff excitement on the ride over.

Hey boys…. I'm here!

After we caught up, I told Finn all about my new girlfriend, Daisy.   Next time I'm going to have to bring him a picture of her to show Finn.    Wally wasn't too interested in all dat girly stuff.    He'd rather just play ball.


Wally is a real Ace ball player.
















We all raced around dar yard and patrolled da parameter to make sure dar were not any holes in da fence.  Some of the time we were hidden from da mom's view while we scoped out stuff behind da shurbs.   I think dis made mom a bit anxious... she likes to keep her eye one me.  Den I decided da it would be fun to make a little mischief.

I hid behind da shrubs while Wally and Finn ran out into da yard (in full view).   I stood still so Mom could not hear where I was.  Den… when she called me.. I just ignored her.  Hehehe…. it was great fun.   Suddenly da boys' mom shouted TREATS and I came a runnin.
 
Yep…. and dat's how it's done.

After all dat racin, patrollin, and mischief makin we stopped to refuel.
Slurp, slurp.
Break time.
What can I say…  Life is Good when you're wiff friends (under da table).
I hope you had a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend too.

Wags, 
         Ranger

24 comments:

  1. Treats will work every time !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha Ranger! TREATS would do it for us too. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times!
    Whut is it with the pawrents always watchin us? Like bein stalked or sumfin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the best way to spend a weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah... treats is a magic word. It's great to play with friends, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We play that trick on our humans a lot! Sometimes we make them come out and fetch us! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't pull that treat-getting stunt that often. You need plands B and C for suckering treats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RANGER.... that is a SUPER Play Date that you did have there with your furends... We have played that Hide from Mom while she Seeks us... It is a RIOT... Did your mom start Runnin around Flappin her arms and Screechin like a Squirrel with its tail in a vice? THAT is the BESTEST PAWT...
    Darn those peeps... Trickin you into coming outta hiding with TREATS...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep those treats will get you everytime. What a great day with friends!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style. That's the way to get treats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, gotta love those treats! Looks like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats funny. Jazzi always came running if you mentioned treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep Range....it' great to have good pals.....Oh Barharhar on hiding from Mom......We gots two new puppers next door now, we be making like barking and running pals too!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love play dates. It is so much fun when Maggie and Dixie come over for a visit. Dixie was here over the weekend and got to meet our new sister Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We just love hiding from Mama, Arty especially likes to immmm, pretend Mama isn't calling us! But yep, the treat calling' gets him al the time too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing is better than just hanging with boys doing guy stuff.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun play date, Ranger! I wish I could have joined you. I like playing that hiding game, too. I only come out when I hear "cookies". I bet you took a great nap after that zoomie filled day!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crikey .... A day with your best mates. Doesn't get much better than that, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a good time was had by all! Post some pics of your next date w/ Daisey!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a brilliant trick, looks like you had a fab time!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ranger it's great to have some fun guys to hang out with isn't it??? You all look like you had a fabulous time together...............and some laughs hiding from your Mom!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. "TREATS!" will foil the BEST hiding place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...