Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

WooHoo!!!    I'm off to Dory's Halloween Party!  


As you know, I won a costume from from Diana (Angel Jazzi's mom).
It was a tad x-large on me.  So I had Mom alter it.
Before Mom's "Make it Work' moment.

After.
Glitter Words

Now, I only have one complaint… SHE did not cut holes for me ears.   
Doesn't SHE know dat my ears are a BIG part of my signature look?  Well, dat and my beard.  
How am I gonna hear anyone at da pawty?  

I may have to ditch dis hood after I make my grand entrance at da pawty.

Dat's better.

 And now for a few laughs… 
  • How do the fish get to school?     By octo-bus!
  • How do you make an Octupus laugh?     With ten-tickles 
  • How does an octopus go to war?     Well-armed! 
  • What does an octopus wear on a cold day?     A coat of arms!
  • What's wet and wiggly and says how do you do 16 times?    Two octopuses shaking hands.
  • What does an octopus take on a camping trip?    Tent-acles!
  • What does a squid sheriff form?    An octo-posse!
  • How do you confuse a stupid octopus?    Get it count to nine!
  • Who was the most famous pirate octopus?    Captain Squid!
  • What's an octopuses favourite latin saying?    Squid pro quo!

 See y'all at da Pawty. 

Wags, 
                     Octo-Ranger

22 comments:

  1. BOL funny and thanks for the laughs Ranger. Have a fabulous Friday and Happy Halloween to you all and may your day be a frightening one in good way.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Friday funnies Ranger
    Have a Happy and treat filled Halloween
    And I luffs your ears, how could Mum hide them !
    Loves and spooky licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ranger
    Great costume and happy halloween :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Ranger...your mom did a fabulous job taking that costume in. But no ear holes....that is not right. She may need to fix that before you hit the party scene today. I can't keep a hood on for too long either...I used to do exactly the same roll around the floor to get it off. Now I know you just gotta do one terrier shakedown and that hood will come right off! Happy Halloween, buddy!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween - have a pawsome evening trick a treating

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOLBOL.....What funny jokes Ranger!!!! You sure make a handsome octopus!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Ranger, you look grreat! I didn't even recognize you at furst when you came in -- like you said, the ears are your signature look! Momma is a pirate today, so I'll tell her to keep an eye out for you on the high seas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's too funny Ranger. Jazzi wouldn't have blamed you one bit lol
    You do look awesome though
    Great jokes

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purple! See you at the pawty!
    hugs
    Hazel
    Bailey too

    ReplyDelete
  10. RANGER you have us ROLLING ON THE FLOOR...

    You are a Grand Octopus... We know what you HOPE to get in your Treat Bucket//// ::: READY FUR IT?????



    lots of SUCKERS ..... baaaaaWaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very punny our 8 tentacled friend. Happy haunting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Howloween, Ranger! Your Mom did a super job with your costume. You look fabulous!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmmmmm, octopus wrestling. Do you think it'll catch on?

    We hadn't heard any of those octopus jokes before....so we're laughin'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you got lots of laughs out of it! The pawty was great wasn't it??

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    PS - Remember to vote in the Blogville election on TUESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ranger I like your jokes. You make a good octo-ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the video and your costume.

    Great post!! Hope you get a chance to stop by and watch the Halloween Smileybox Mommy made for Dory's Halloween party.

    ♥♥♥Mona & Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh boy, that paw-ty sure was a blast! I have to say you are very, very clever with freeing your ears. Your mom is also very clever with a needle and thread!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving your grand entrance!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...