Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

National Taco Day


Jazzi snaggin a taco.
Arrrrrrrrroooooooooo, today is National Taco Day! Dis year we are celebrating in honor of our furfriend Jazzi who really loved Tacos.

I was very excited and couldn't wait for dinnertime so I could have my Taco.

First we had to get da Taco so off we went to da
taco store.

We went to da drive thru window and da girl dat handed us my taco said she thought I was really cute.   What can I say…. I am cute.

Once we got home, mom removed da spicy meat mixture (what?????)  and replaced it wiff some of my kibble and put back da lettuce and cheese.   As you can tell, Mom's a really fine chef.


We decide to dine alfresco outside tonight cuz it was a really nice evening.   Well… dat's what Mom says.   I think she just didn't want Taco crumbs in da house.   She is a bit crazy cuz I would never leave any Taco crumbs.

Wow….. just look at all dat wonderfulness!  


OMD…. I wish you had smell-a-upter cuz dis Taco smells like heaven.

Sniff, Sniff
Time to dive in………
MINE !
I don't know about you, but dar is nothing like a good Taco to end da day wiff.   I hope you enjoy yours.   Thanks to Angel Jazzi, for teachin me all about Tacos.

Wags, 
            Ranger

Pees….. did your taco make you a bit gassy?   Must have been some of dat spicy meat sauce da left it's mark on my taco shell.



20 comments:

  1. We didn't get any spice in our meat. SHE cooked it just plain. We'd love to have taco day ALL the time. Taco Bell should make a DOG taco...no spice...served with a pupaccino. They'd make a mint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a fish taco so no spicy meat but we loved seeing you enjoy yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ranger you sure celebrated Taco Day in style. Lucky you. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arty was a bit gassy for sure...wait...Arty is always a bit gassy BOL. We just loved our taco shells!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you had a taco. Inside or outside, they are the best!!! Looks like you enjoyed it!!'
    Thanks for eating in Jazzis honor and catch ya AGAIN next year for sure!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's wrong with a little gas? You have to pay something to get tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure your mom would find not one crumb of this tasty taco! Dig in and enjoy it! oh and the taco-girl was right: you are SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE love GASSSSSSSssssssssss nothing like a super PHARRRRRT to.... get the peeps moving.
    THAT was a super taco you had...

    We like to recall the times that Angel Jazzi would get tossed into the big piles of fall leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We wouldn't be able to tell if the taco made us gassy because we are always gassy! BOL! We loved our tacos too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Taco Day!!! Ranger you look so pawsome with that taco in your mouth. It is a good look for you my pal. I bet Angel Jazzi is eating at the 24 hour Taco Bell across the bridge.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, yum for tacos. I had my first ever taco today it was delicious ! (no gassy after effects yet !)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your momma stole your MEATZ? Dat ain't right!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD - that picture is the best dog eating a taco I've ever seen!!! You're not going to believe this, I went to the same taco store!!! Don't you think this is the tastiest day ever?!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  14. We noticed that you left the kibble and took the taco. good for you. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gassy BOL! That is just a bonus! Happy taco Day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gassy, Barharhar. We enjoyed celebrating Jazzi's International Taco Day....we could feel her standing with us as we munched down our Tacos.

    Miss you Jazzi
    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crikey Ranger .... you sure did Jazzi proud!! You sure look as if you enjoyed it. Sorry about the gas, mate but what's a little gas. I get it real bad when I eat bones. Doesn't bother me but Mum and Dad complain no end.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD!!!! You gots the REAL THINGIE??!! You're soooo lucky!! Wells, minus the farts! BOL I gave Ma a good stinky one last night just to makes the evenin' interestin'!!! hehehehe It was well worth it though!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look like you are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...