Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

PetTV

Check it out, Mom installed PetTV for me.   Dis is soooooooo Pawsome!


Mom calls it a "storm door", butt I think it is da best neighborhood viewing box dat anyone can have.  
Now, I can do a much better job of snooping monitoring all da peeps and other dogs in my hood.   AND, I can watch da delivery man when he arrives wiff all my Chewy.com packages.  

Whoever invented dis is a genius.    I am hooked!

Wags, 
        Ranger

Pees..... Don't forget to stop by and welcome Behr Behr back!    If you like tall ladies, she is your girl.  Run over to her bloggie ==> HERE

12 comments:

  1. oh your tv channel is much better than ours... it's from windows, that means that is sometimes shows us boring things... like our neighbor in his ole PJ gathering pawtatoes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why I watch from a window ~ I like the channel that has my mail carrier because that channel has delivery of my treat everyday. Sundays stink.
    Your friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our petTV view, but mom gets upset because we sit so close that she has lots of nose prints to remove. But it is the best view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're so lucky! I don't have PetTV at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have it but there are too many commercials for the newspaper, the mail, deliveries, meter reading,and more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great look-out spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure is a cool tv. Hope the reception is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy viewing Ranger.
    Do Fox & Friends ever come by?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my viewing spot if I stand on the couch. You get to view the world from a nap position, how col is that!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great surveillance position. We only have a window and it is covered with scottie nose art, so hard to see through at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH YES! What a FABulous spot Ranger! I wants one! oh. Ma just said I couldn't be trusted not to break it down if a tree rat crossed the yardie....true.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh Ranger what a great addition to your house and I hear you can do nose art work on them too.
    We visited Behr yesterday to say Howdy.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...