Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Batman HERE

Happy Labor Day weekend!

Look what Mom bought me?
A BatBall !!!!!!   Arrrrrroooooo!!!

I love to destroy these cheap plastic balls.
Yummmm..... plastic!


What?   You want it back?
You haven't got a bunnies chance in hell!

She only lets me play wiff it for short periods of time so it will last longer.  

Well... dats what she likes to think.
BOL.

I'm going for the record.... if I can only get my teeth into it.
I got ya now Batball!   Just try to roll away on me now.

 Wags, 
                                  Ranger (aka Batman)

Pees..... My buddy Messi (da destroyer) is coming to visit wiff me dis weekend so Mom's gonna have to hide my new BatBall.   Only I get to destroy dis BatBall.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a great squeaky ball! (I probably would bite a hole in it right away.) But have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSA! That is one cool ball Ranger! Does it have a squeaky?? I loves the squeakies!
    Have funs with your pal....and don't cause too much damage ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Maizie here - oh I love ballz an'that one lookz like a really fun one - love all the brite colorz. Oh yes, your mom shood hide that ball - she bought it fer U!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sweet Maizie. I hope you have a pawsome weekend.
      Wags,

      Delete
  4. Hey Ranger we have missed your Scottie Terrier-ness. It has been too hot to be out and about too much this summer
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kind of balls feel so good to bite! BOL! Thanks for stopping by the Bayou ♥ It's grrrrr-eat to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it seems that bat ball is strong... maybe because it is a super hero? Happy Labor day to you Ranger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...