Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Messi & da BatBall


Mom is a wiz wiff the camera and caught dis grrrrrrrreat soccer ball butt shot.
I may have to blow it up BIG and hang it on my wall.   Hehehe.

So.... Messi (Aunty D's grand-dog) came to visit and his Dad found where Mom had hid my new BatBall.   So he grabbed it and threw it so Messi could play wiff it.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Da little piggy, has a smaller mouth dan me and couldn't pick it up or dead-it so he resorted to paw'n it.   Check out his video.




What's wrong wiff dat ball?




Mr. Soccer-butt (my new name for him) is not a happy camper.

Amateurs.  I am da "Master Ball Dead'r " 
and you can't take dat title away from me.

Wags, 
           Ranger


Pees..... so far, Mr. Soccer-butt has dead'd 2 of my old stuffies.  That is his speciality but thanks to Mom, all of my good stuffies are hidden away.


9 comments:

  1. The last time I was confronted with a ball so big I couldn't dead it, I stood and barked at it. Eventually, though, I got it stuck in a corner and was able to sink a fang into it. Good luck with your batball, Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messi OMCs Ranger what a bothersome little visitor to dead your stuffies but MOL he cannot play bitey face with your new ball. MOL we giggled when the ball got caught under his tummy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ranger!
    Thanks for the welcome to Blogville, and we'll be grrrreat furiends. Love that Bat-ball. I think I gotta get me one of those. BOL
    Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to share your favorite toys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Messi looks like one of those Circus Dogs with dat ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your favorite toys in the Batcave until Messi leaves! I think Mr Soccer-Butt is a show off wanabee who wants to be awesome like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! he is like this famous soccer star who has the same name... or maybe he is da one and only lionel messi ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...