Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Meet da Blogville Administration

Today, our new Mayorz Murphy & Stanley ask dat we talk about our jobs in dar new Administration.  

Here are my jobs.

Deputy Top Cop

Dis is my primary job and I take it very seriously.   I report to Officer Bites (Top Cop) and provide whatever assistance that he needs.   I'm also Captain of da Rat/Rodent Patrol so let me or Ruby (Rodent Patrol Officer) know if you spy any Tree Rats Bandits dat need to be dealt wiff.
Dis is me when I was a Jr. Officer
(8 mos old)

I am very excited dat we have added sooooooo many Junior Officers.   As part of my Deputy Duties, I am responsible for training dem.

Just so you know, we (da Blogville Pawlice Force) is here to protect and serve you, so call us whenever you need help or have extra donuts.    We use da donuts to help catch rodents.   Oh.... Ruby says dat donuts are extra special when dunked in a Margarita.

Attention All Jr Officers:  We will be having training sessions starting in Feb.    Send me you picture so I can include dem in training pics and da class photo (scottierangerATgmail).    I'd like 3 pics from each of you.   One wiff you standing, one wiff you sitting and one wiff you laying down.   My staff will PS dem.

Blogville Choir


In my spare time, I am also a member of da Blogville Choir, under da direction of Susie (Sweet Petunia).

Dis is da first time dat I have been in a choir and I really wanta do a good job so I've been practicing every day.   When I go outside, I run to da fence and start practicing my Doe-woof, Ray-woof, ME-woofs.   Soon, I have da whole neighborhood singing wiff me (except when it is cold outside), den I'm usually singing a solo (me-me-me).

Now, check out da rest of our new members in our Administration in da Blog Hop.  (below).

 Wags, 
                 Ranger, DTC

Pees..... I also publish our Monthy Wacky Holiday's list to help give y'all ideas for blog hops or stories or pawties.

33 comments:

  1. I always know that the citizens of Blogville are safe with you and Bites around, Ranger! Thanks for taking on the training of new officers as well.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be an excellent teacher for the junior officers

    ReplyDelete
  3. We feel very safe already.
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    EXCELLENT!!! Pawlicing at your standard is essential to keeping Blogville the fun and furiendly place it is!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to be protected by a scottie... that's like having Braveheart on your side!...and hey, I think we should try that donut recipe from Ruby when you are on my patrol in my area :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ranger you make Bogville a safer placer sure. Nice to be back. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh Oh, yous gonna TRAIN me????
    Mum says, "Good luck with that!"
    I don't know what she means !!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a fine upstanding citizen Ranger and we appreciate and thank you for your service. In your comment today it got us to thinking that maybe we need a more detailed directory. We added you to the choir (that is one area we know is not updated and pawlice being the other) but are now thinking about how we can do a complete directory (most easily BOL!)

    Mayorz Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. SARGE, Pawlice Commish. practically LIVES on those Donuts... Speaking of SARGE... his Blog post did NOT come up fur some of us today.... SO.... just Click on #6 Sarge... in the Hop and you WILL be able to see his post..

    OMD Ranger you are a super choir singer... we loved that pawformance on Inauguration day. We could hear you Clear as a Bell..

    You do SO much fur Blogville... You are a super Citizen fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes sir! I'll get workin on those photos.....(Dui)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck with the training sessions. You'll soon have your team licked into shape, I'm quite confident. Yes I am, really.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. RANGER I FEEL SAFER ALREADY!!! OH AND YOU LOOK MOST HANDSOME IN YOUR UNIFORM!!
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so very licy to have such a multi-talented scottie like you on our staff Ranger!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Double duty. Cop and singer. I bet you do great at both

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey DTC Ranger!
    Wow, your experience as a past officer made you the perfect choice for this job! We will have a super year fighting crime and improving the community. Your training idea is super and I'll be contacting you.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ranger...you gots one of them voices that nobady could miss, awesome.

    Da Sus
    Pees: Bites says we need to find some more Junior Officers, keep you ears open!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are both honoured to work with you. Hailey and Detective Zaphod

    ReplyDelete
  18. We feel very safe knowing you are on the job. BTW great singing in the choir at the inauguration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look awesome in the hat and shades - so I know you'll do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow it's like you're a super hero with all the important duties you have.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you and I might get to work together sometime soon. I can't wait to see how training goes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Crikey ....... I'm sure lookin' forward to working with you blokes, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are soooooooooo happy dat you signed up to join us.

      Delete
  23. We're glad to be working and howling beside you again Ranger.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dis will be an fun year of chasing and detecting. I can't wait.

      Delete
  24. THe Bayou Boys are honored to be on your team! Do we get cool shades?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I for one sleep better knowing you are on the job!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm tempted to say that your choir duties could assist you with the rodent patrol . . . you know, your singing would scare the rats away? But that wouldn't be very nice, would it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...