Dear Santa Paws,
I know dat you have lots of furkids to keep an eye on, but I think you should know dat overall, I've been a really good boy dis year.
- I haven't bitten anyone. (Well… I did nip Aunty D's hand once when we were playin but I didn't draw any blood. I can't help it if she isn't as fast as me wiff stuffie snatchin).
- I've only poop'd in da house a couple of times (but dat wasn't my fault).
- I've only dug a few holes (but I was diggin to rid my yard of moles/voles).
- I always eat all of my food (I don't waste any of it).
- I've worked real hard to make Mom exercise (walk me).
- I've fought bravely against bad pirates.
- I always play nice wiff my furfriends and share da water bowl (just ask Finn and Wally).
- I've sent up loads of POTPs for my ailing furfriends and dar peeps.
- and I've made my furfriends laugh and smile.
Dat said, here's what I want for Christmas.
- Good health for all my furfriends and dar peeps.
- A new tug toy.
- A new stuffie.
- A puppy brother (den I'd have a full-time play pal). I just love puppies, just like you do Santa.
- Some cookies/treats.
Now I'm off to join Daisy's blog hop.
Ranger: 8 (6 cards & 2 ecard)