Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Flashback Friday - Frankfurter

When I was a wee little laddie, dis was one of my favorite toys.
It's a frankfurter on a bun wiff lettuce.
Frankfurters are great in da summertime.  Don't ya think?



W-H-A-T?
It was a really hot squeaky toy back den.
Everyone wanted one.
I don't have dis frankfurter anymore.   I kinda wore it out. 
  
Now I have something even better.   
I have a best furfriend named Frankie Furter.
Oh… and he squeaks too (if you pull his tail)!


And now for a wee little Friday Frankfurter waggery:
Q: What did the hot dog bun say to the hot dog? 
     A: Stop touching my buns! 
Q: What do you call a hot dog with nothing inside it? 
     A: A "hollow-weenie!" 
Q: What do get when you cross a chili pepper, steam shovel, and a Chihuahua? 
     A: A hot, diggety dog. 
Q: What did the Mama Hot Dog say to the little frankfurter? 
     A: Ketch-up! 

Happy Frankfurter Friday!


 Wags, 
                     Baby Ranger

21 comments:

  1. Yur hot dog there looked almost like the real kind. Too bad it's all gone. I bet yu could make it squeaky real good an loud!

    Bol on yur jokes there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bawhahahah stop touching my buns BOL! of course, such a frankfurter has a best-before-date, no wonder that you don't have it anymore. :o) have a super friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must CONFESS.... I (Frankie Furter) once had one of those FrankFurter squeaky toys... and I ATE some of it... and POOPED in Technicolor fur two days... YES, RANGER.... I did do that. Butt you know that we Dachshunds prefer to call these thingys.... TUBE STEAKS... BaaaaWaaaaah.
    Sorry that yours didn't Last either... butt Easy may be right... they probably have a Best to Play by date or somethingy.
    I know that I (Frankie Furter) am glad that we are furends.
    Loved your TUBE STEAK jokes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be silly. You can't eat your dog and have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how cute :) BOL at the jokes :) It's pawsome you have another bestest furiend!
    xoxo Simba

    ReplyDelete
  6. you were so cute with your little hotdog

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a hamburger toy! BOL! (that your gurl Mollie sent to us!)
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Starbaby & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a FABulous toy Ranger! butts I do thinks the real in-the-furs Frankie Furter is heads and tails above that one!
    I thinks you traded UP!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love hot dogs! I'm gonna tell mom we MUST eat some today!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome hotdog! I have a cupcake, but it's not as pawsome as your toy :-) Though Frankie Furter sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We aren't sure it would be as good as a human hot dog, but it looks like a great toy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like hotdogs and your jokes.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did the squeaker wear out? Thanks for a good chuckle today! Those are some pretty pawsome jokes!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had one too. It is probably in the same place as the one you had.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are a fun toy! We used to have one too--In fact, I had one for lunch... a real one, not one with a squeaker! :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL! You crack us up Ranger!!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heehee, I'm sure Frankie does squeak too! That toy looks so much fun, where's it gone? You were an adorable wee pup Ranger!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...