Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Mischief Monday - Snatch Happy

Hello - My name is Ranger, and I am a Slipper Snatcher.

When Mom leaves da house, I like to sneak into her closet and snag one of her slippers.   
Yep… I admit it.    I like to grab da ones wiff paw prints and doggie bones on it.

When she comes home, she finds it layin around in da livingroom/eatin room.   
Sometimes, I hide it under da table and den I get to watch her get down on all fours to retrieve it.   It's great fun.   I really wish I knew how to use a camera.

I like des slippers cuz dey are soft and fluffy… just like some of my 'old' stuffies.
So… do ya think dat Mom is gettin da hint dat I want some 'new' stuffies and dat if I don't get dem… I'll just have to keep snatchin her slippers?
Unfortunately she is a slow learner.   I may have to snatch a lot of slippers.
Maybe I'll try Aunty D.   She is da smarter sister.

Now… to snatch one of Aunty D's slippers is a real challenge, but I'm up for the challenge.   
Ya see, Aunty D leaves her bedroom door closed when she leaves da house so I have to nose-push da door open.   Once inside, I have to nose-push her closet door open too.    
Doesn't she know dat ya can't stop a Scot when he is on a mission.

 I now have possession of 3 slippers but still no 'new' stuffies.

(sniff, sniff)…..  Oh and I love da smell of dem.   I can't help myself.
It's even better dan sniffin peemail.  Just sayin.

I hope you have a nice & stinky Monday and get into loads of mischief (it keeps our peeps on dar toes).
 Wags, 
        Ranger

20 comments:

  1. We'll keep our paws crossed that you mom gets the message!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the great slipper hunter Rancher. Maybe your mom will get tried of looking for her slippers. But I think even if she gets you new stuffies you will still keep getting her slippers.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy has a similar slipper to that pink one, but hers is dark blue. That's a good idea about snatching their slippers because you want new stuffies -- plus -- think of all that exercise the humans are getting by bending down and searching everywhere to find them. Good work keeping those humans in shape. Now if they go to the store to buy you new stuffies -- that will give them tons of exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better than pee mail! Lee leaves her slippers under the big bed and I love to rest my chin on them.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ranger, Ranger, Ranger. It's OK to do that stuff, just never admit to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RANGER..... YOU are the Slickest Scot to Ever Steal a Slipper fur Sniffing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slippers are a kind of stuffies too, even when they have a special smell :o) I love slippers too, but I sadly love them to pieces :o) May the force will be with you on your slipper-mission, dear Ranger :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely needs more stuffies... one can nevfur have enuff toys!! Try stealin' her underpants... maybe that will gets her attenshun since it ain't really slipper weather... well, at least 'round here it ain't...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very proud of yourself Ranger. I like to get mom's slippers too. she has to hide them. Unfortunately I go in my crate when Mom & Dad are not home, makes it hard to get in mischief. Mom says that is the point!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL! Hope ya get some new stuffies. Slippers are ok, but dey ain't stuffies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you've got a nice little Scottie throw in your tartan bucket. Kinda reminds me of my peep's PJs. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, Walter, like to chew on some of my mom's shoes too. She never seems too happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Humans are just hard to train. You'd think she'd get the message by now. SHE puts HER slippers UP where a certain little scottie can't reach it! Hope you get some new stuffies soon.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  14. You gots some skills Ranger!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. You needs like a special 'Hunter' outfit and some gear, then maybe your Moms will gets the hint you're not gonna stop the slipper snatchin' til new stuffies arrive at your estate!
    Wells, they say the hunt is half the fun!
    Nice work Ranger! High Paw to you!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: oh, just a piece of advice...don't go for the peeps undies..they don't seem to like seein' their unmentionables layin' all overs the kitchen floors...don't ask me how I know....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ranger, you are on a roll man. Stay on top of getting the slippers surely someone will break down and get you some new plushy toys or forfeit their slippers.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. BOL! Ranger, you are a slippery little slipper stealer! Nosin' your way into rooms and closets...I love it! Great work. And don't worry if you don't get some new stuffies right away...there are obviously plenty of slippers to play with in your house. BOL
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Obviously it's yours if it's got pawprints and dog bones on it. How more plain can it be?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sid and Shelby will not be allowed to read this. They are well behaved and do not steal shoes or slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. He he he - I do that too - especially the fur lined ones!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...