Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hug a Cat Day

I've never hug'd a cat before…. but it is Hug a Cat Day so here goes.


OMD…. I just read on, my yaptop, a sign dat said "When in doubt, hug a Dog.  When in armor, hug a Cat".


Yikes!   I don't have any armor.  

So after thinkin on dis for 87 hours, I decided to pick Mayor Madi cuz she is a good southern kitty.   I figured that southern girls have good manners and dat she wouldn't beat me up.   Dang…..   I really hope she doesn't mind gettin a hug or I'll be toast.



I don't think Miss Manners would approved of her complaining about my breath.  Mollie never complains.   Go figure.
 Wags, 
           Ranger

Pees…… BIG NEWS:  as you may know, we have a New wee little scottie puppy in Blogville.   His names is MacDui or Dui (for short).   He is livin the high life DownUnder.  To welcome him to Blogville, I'm gonna host a Puppy Advice Blog Hop for Dui.

When:  6/13 (lucky Friday da 13th)

What ya gotta do:  Post "puppy advice" on your bloggie for Dui and join da Blog Hop.

16 comments:

  1. Ranger we think we should send hugs all round to all our furry buddies. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better send a virtual hug to all kitties of the world a hug in pawson would end not really good :o) Have a super hug-a-kitty-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT going to happen - no, not ever, dogs and cats are mortal enemies....at least we think so although don't tell anyone - Mom loves kitties and would have one in a heartbeat if Dad wasn't allergic to them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is allergic to cats too. So we'll never have one in our house.

      Delete
  4. OMD OMC Ranger you Hugged Mayoress Madi ! We can't believe that she said you have DOG BREATH.

    OMD Friday 13th... Advice fur Dui day... We are All over that, Like Flies on Road Kill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL MOL MOL RANGER FOR A K9 YOU GIVE PURRTY DARN GOOD HUGS AND I LOVES YOUR SCOTTIE FURS.
    MOM SAID TO TELL YOU AND THE WORLD THAT I HAVE FISHY BREATH SO I HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT DOG BREATH!!

    THANKS A TON FOR THE SCOTTIE HUGS YOUR BEST SOUTHERN FELINE FRIEND MADI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. We can't celebrate Hug a Cat Day at my house, because my kitty brother Scribbles would slice me into ribbons for trying!! We're celebrating National Running Day today instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no problem with cats. Kismet (parrot), has a big problem with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to hug da kitties round here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just can't imagine such a thing
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh hell no, I not hunging mom's cat Shit she is evil and would bop me on my head....not cool.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cats in our area wouldn't let us close enough for a hug...just sayin'.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  12. We never got close enough to hug a cat. We bark at them so they don't get close. A great idea for a blog hop for Dui!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. he he - you are silly. Cute, but silly. Thanks for introducing the new puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would not trust Sid or Shelby to hug a cat, but they both would welcome a new Scottie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think you were wise to go with Miss Madi Ranger. I (Sammy) have attempted several times to give my favourite sister cat, Talullah, a hug...and well...let's just say that it has not gone well...EVER!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...