Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Light-Tag

I spy something new on the floor.   What do we have here?   
I wonder what it is for.

Wow…. look at the bright light.


Woof, Woof….
it is kinda shinny.
Arrrooooooooo….  I spy a spot of light on the door.
Maybe I can catch the light and play with it.   I ran all around and when I got close to the bright light I pounced on it.   Then it moved and I chased it again and again.
Here I am "Light Pouncing".
This morning we had some visitors and one of them showed me a bright red light.  I had lots of fun chasing the light.

Mom made this video of me chasing the little red light.   I almost caught it.   I'm not sure what I would do with it, if I caught it… but chasing the light is pawsome good fun!

Phew……  all this running around and playing "Light-Tag" is exhausting.  I may have to take a nap now.   Maybe we can play some light-tag in my yard tonight.   That would be very exciting.

I'll bark at you again soon.
Ranger (the light pouncing pup)

3 comments:

  1. We think you got it!!! It just got away. You sure are quick, Ranger.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH good grief! This reminds me of when I was a pup. Don't show this to my peeps. They think I'm out of shape and might get me one of these red lights to chase!

    arooOOOOO, Stuart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...