Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Pruning

While I'm resting from my "little procedure" (and watching puppy movies with Mom), I thought I'd blog about the Fall pruning we did last weekend.

This is my 1st Fall season.   So far, I have learned that in the Fall, all the bushes in my yard get cut.   Aunty D calls it "pruning".   Maybe I can play too.  Mom… can I help?  Mom said that I can help gather up all the fallen branches after Aunty D cuts them off the bushes.    I can do that!   I like helping.

Aunty D… here is one more branch for the pile.
Oops!   I think I put one of my good branches in the pile.
Maybe I can find it and get it back.

See my new video.  
Got it!
I'm going to guard this pile to make sure no one else gets any of my branches.
You might have notice that I am sporting my "bear cub" look.   We did our yard work prior to getting my new haircut on Monday.

Ranger (yard helper)

6 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than a Scottie helper. Whether it be gardening or picking toys up, a Scott makes it fun and sometimes challenging. Keep up the good work Ranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when my dogs help me outside too--They are the best company and never complain!! Keep up the good work--I'd hire you to help around here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found your stick, and good supervision.

    We think you got pruned, too...BOL!

    And we don't think you'll be allowed to keep the 'bear cub' look for too long..although if winter's coming there, you might.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the looks of that game you're playing with the branches in the video... Looks like my sort of game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothings better than being a good helper!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...