Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday's Artplay - "The Critic"

A rainy Sunday is a good time to chill out and catch up on some movies.

Ranger (the Movie Critic)
I have more movie reviews and paw ratings for all my furfriends.   Here are some of my top picks for your next rainy day.

"Hotel for Dogs" - It was a bark'n good time!   I wanta stay at that hotel.    Very high-tech and the dinner train was pawsome.


 "Lady and the Tramp" - a classic and I think Jock (the scottie & Lady's neighbor) was the real star of the movie.   He should have gotten a Dog-a-cademy award for his scottish accent.   He also wore a really cool kilt.  Maybe I should get me one of them.

Have you seen any good movies lately?

Chow for now.  I gotta get me some more popcorn.
Ranger 

6 comments:

  1. We love Jock, too.

    Bella will watch anything with action and animals. SHE likes Best in Show.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Indiana Jones Movie, we like action stuff.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wez luv'z Lady and the Tramp..bol xx00xx Youz being spooked soon :)
    Your new buddies xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm really liking that photo of you in the movie theatre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'anks. I think your blog is pawsome. You are one cool scottie and I've learned a lot from you.
      Wags..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...