Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

National Taco Day

What's a TACO ???
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooo.  Today is National Taco Day !!!!!

So many TACOs, so little time.
It's on of my favorite holidays.    

OMD, Messi has never had a Taco.   
 
Hummmm... do you think dat I should share?   Will it make him gasssssssie (or should I say, MORE gasssssssie)?     Maybe I should save us all from da GAS and woof des all down myself.

Wags, 
         Ranger

Pees.... dis is an old pic of me, when I was a wee little lad and was celebrating with Jazzi.   No grey furs den.

7 comments:

  1. Those look super yummy! Maybe we'd better run out to Taco Bell and get some of those yummy tacos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely keep them Ranger!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy! I haven't had a taco since Jazzi went to RB♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love tacos too! Maybe you could just keep the beans out of Messi's taco. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ranger, thanks for visiting our blog! And we would like to visit you, especially if there are tacos involved! Yummy!
    Rosie and Redford

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend, Ojo here! I like tacos! Did you save me any?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...