Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2022

National Black Dog Day (10/1)

 OMD!    

Look who I found on my front porch dis morning.    


Grrrrrrrrrrr

Drat, I thought we lost him in the big move.
He is a wobbling / bobbling / dancing mess when da wind flies up.

AND.... he is obviously tryin to ruin my National Black Dog Day!   

Today is supposed to be all about ME and not about dis orange jumpsuit pumpkin.  

I don't trust him.   He better not try to steal my next Chewy box delivery or it will be his last wobble.

I think dat he belongs in da garden (and not on da porch) cuz den I could pee on him.   Just sayin.     

                 Wags, 
                      Ranger

Pees.... Thank you Benji and Hailey for sponsoring National Black Dog Day.



4 comments:

  1. He's cute but you are ten times more handsome, Ranger. Happy National Black Dog Day and Happy October 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady loves your pumpkin! She wants one! Thanks for joining us for black dog day! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ranger,
    Looks like you're stuck with your untrustworthy orange pumpkin...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We celebrated Black Dog Day here too, Ranger. That wobbly pumpkin is kind of cute, but Walter agrees with you that he also would be fun to pee on. BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...