Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Dedication


HAPPY FALL !   
Have you noticed dat the squirrels are really active right now? 
 
Dey sure are keeping me busy.  

I hear ya Mom, but I'm not coming in.


Can't you see, I'm on duty now.

Dar is a SQUIRREL up dar !!!!!

  Mom keeps trying to bribe me with treats to get me to leave my post.

Some peeps think dat I am stubborn, but I deserve a metal for dis dedication.   When I pledge to do a job, I keep my word.   I think dat dos loud politicians could learn a lot from me.  Just sayin. 

 Wags, 
          Ranger


11 comments:

  1. we have to protect da world from da squirrels... that's our job and we take it serious, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squirrels are out of control this time of year! Stay on the job, Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since we had the squirrel super highway (the gigantic silver maple tree) removed last year, the squirrels have to run across the whole yard to get away from me chasing them. They could go up the pear tree, but then they'd be stuck there just like the one you were after! BOL LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ranger mate, keep 'em on their toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very dedicated to your job Ranger. We definitely think you should receive a medal for such hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for your dedication Ranger! Once you've got a squirrel under control you have to MAINTAIN!! We are seeing more squirrels this year and they're racing to get acorns put away so we think it might be a tough winter.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squirrel watching is serious business so glad to see you taking it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ranger, you do such a pawsome job at your squirrels guarding duties. We would hire you for your dedication to the job. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...