Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

A National Dog Day surprise (for me)

OMD...... Look what arrived at my house, yesterday, on National Dog Day !!!!


My CHEWY BOX!   

It was full of my food, treats, and 2 toys (one stuffy and one flying squirrel for outside playtime).     
I love you Chewy.    I wish every day was National Dog Day.

I've been watching Laura on TV and been thinking about all my furfriends in her path.   Thoughts and prayers are wiff y'all.   Stay Safe.  

 Wags, 
              Ranger

Pees.... Maybe I'll save dis box.  It would make a grrrrrrrreat evacuation boat, da next time we get a hurricane here in NC.


10 comments:

  1. wow ranger that is the bestest boxing day ever! we think about all epeople and pets who will meet wild laura and we hope for da best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did VERY well, Ranger, and that Chewy box would make an awesome boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That box is big enough to fit a lot of treats and squeaky toys! And yes, it would be a great boat for you too!

    Paws crossed for those in the path of that big storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you hit the jackpot on National dog Day Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now they have you lockdowned to a box?

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Ranger, I bet that box was full of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pet dogs can even bring down high blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease. They are said to lower your anxiety levels as well. reflective dog gear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...