- Because I like it, it's mine.
- Because it's in my mouth, it's mine.
- Because I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- Because I can take it from you, it's mine.
- Because it's mine, it must never be yours.
- Because it just looks like mine, it's mine.
- Because I saw it first, it's mine.
- Because you are playing with something else and put it down, it's mine.
- Because I am chewing something up, all da pieces are mine.
- Because it used to be yours, get over it.
- Because it's broken, it's yours.
I've decided to one.
12. Because I'm laying on it, it's mine.
So..... why did I add dis rule?
Well, today Mom got out her latest charity quilt and laid it on da creamy color loveseat (dat I'm not allowed on) so she could photograph it before donating it.
I jumped right up and laid down on it.
|What? You want me to get off of your new charity quilt?|
|Sorry Mom. |
Me and my dragon stuffie think dat it's nice and soft.
It's MINE !
Hummmm..... should I get His Mopness (da Honorable Judge Frankie) to officially rule on des rule changes?