Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'm in a Dating State of Mind

Coming Attractions……….
Sarge's 'Date Day-2' is almost here.   

Yippy!   I can't wait for my date wiff Mollie.

To get ya in the spirt of da day, here is a little dating humor.



A Chihuahua, a Doberman, and a Bulldog are in a doggie bar having a cool one when a good-looking female Poodle comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me." So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Poodle says, "That's not good enough." The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative." Finally the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone...cheese mine!"









Have a grrrrrrrrrrreat weekend!   I can't wait to read all aboutz your dates on Monday.

Wags, 
         Ranger

12 comments:

  1. OMD OMD RANGER..... WE are HOWLING and ROTF. These are SOOOOOOOOOO funny.
    Date Day is gonna be GRRRRRReat fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!! Good ones Ranger!! I thinks the middle doggie in the "Mating Game' toon is Reuben!!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a super Saturday Ranger and thank you for the laughs. ROFL!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL! Thanks for a good laugh! We gotta get lots of rest cuz our dates will be action packed!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait to see all the great dates tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah I love the Bachelor-thingy! I'm curious to read all the date posts tomorrow. Have a super sunday Ranger and many thanks for such a funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the laughs ranger. Cya tomorrow
    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, these are so BOL funny! Love the blind dates in their cones of shame. BWAR HAR HAR I can't hardly wait until tomorrow and I'm so glad you and Mollie will be joining in.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a nice date for Sidney a few years ago. My studly was dudly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL MOL MOL!!! Hope you have a great date!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...