Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Wacky Holiday's for March

Early dis morning, I got on my Yaptop and searched for all da Special and Wacky Holiday dat are coming up in March.

The is going to be a GREAT MONTH!

Here's da list:

1 National Pig Day (Oink!)
1 Peanut Butter Lovers' Day (yummmmm)

2 Dr. Seuss Day

3 I Want You to be Happy Day
3 Peach Blossom Day

4 Mardi Gras 

5 Multiple Personality Day (dog-cat-dog-cat?)

6 Dentist's Day (Yikes!)
6 National Frozen Food Day

7 National Crown Roast of Pork Day

8 Be Nasty Day

9 Panic Day

10 Middle Name Pride Day (my middle name is Lancelot… after my Dad)

11 Johnny Appleseed Day

12 Girl Scouts Day  (I like dar cookies)
12 Plant a Flower Day

13 Ear Muff Day
13 Popcorn Lover's Day  (snacks !!!!)

14 Learn about Butterflies Day
14 National Potato Chip Day  (more snacks !!!!)

15 RANGER & STUART'S BARKDAY!
15 Ides of March

16 Everything You Do is Right Day

17 Saint Patrick's Day

18 Goddess of Fertility Day

19 Poultry Day

20 International Earth Day
20 Extraterrestrial Abductions Day  (oh my)

21 Fragrance Day

23 National Chip and Dip Day  (yummy)

24 National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day

25 Waffle Day  (Arrrrrrrrrrrrrooooo!)

26 Make Up Your Own Holiday Day (Dis could be fun)

27 National "Joe" Day (I don't know what dis means)

28 Something on a Stick Day  (yummmm)

29 Smoke and Mirrors Day (cool…. Magic!)

30 National Doctor's Day

30 I am in Control Day  (I'm always in control)
30 Take a Walk in the Park Day (oh no…. not dat Nature park)

31 Bunsen Burner Day
31 National Clam on the Half Shell Day

Have a super Friday and I'll shout at you tomorrow.
Wags, 
          Ranger

Pees…… Don't miss my Really BIG Announcement tomorrow!

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD we spat out our tea at that comment above LOL. Some cool days this month Ranger. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah… David wanted to sell me a car in the UK at low, low, interest. Unfortunately Mom says dat I can't have my own car and mentioned dat we don't live in the UK.

      Delete
  3. Oh no -- better watch out on the 20th for Aliens abducting us! Thanks fur the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well dog gone it is going to be a busy month for celebrating !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, STICKS!! That's going to be a fun day. I'm not so sure about that Goddess of Fertility Day. Momma arranged things so I'd never worship her, if you get my meaning.

    Oh, and my middle name is Houdini. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fur SOME reason... we are drawn to the 5th... MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES Day... BaaaaWaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in trouble, I don't have a middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. March 4th is also Pancake Day. Fire Departments and churchs around here have pancake dinners. IHOP will also have pancake day and give away free short stack to customers. Customers are asked to donation to charity.
    I am with Kyla I do not have a middle name but my mom calls me all kinds of names, wonder if that will count?
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Ranger, you really saved my life with this post! Thank you buddy. I will write a card to my piggy pals and one for my mom for the 5th of March hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy, if you really wanted to get in the spirit of that day, you'd post a card to yourself.

      Delete
  10. Oh, I'm glads I can gets on your bloggie!! My bloggie is GONE!! Well, it's disappeared, and I can't finds it! So, tell everyone I will be back hopefully soon Ranger!! It seems I can't look at any bloggies on Blogger! pffft!
    Anyhu, glads your still heres, and I will take a good look at those dates and pawty!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tomorrow is peanut butter day - YAY!! Have you stopped by the pawty yet?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's the first here....can we eat like pigs? Maybe we can combine Peanut Butter day and eat PB like pigs all weekend.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some really interesting days here Ranger. My middle name is PUG, huh! what's with that
    Hugs
    Greta Pug Munchskin

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD there are so many good food days coming, I am dizzy thinking about it. I must start planning.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. You missed two of the most important days- Sidney's birthday is March4. He will be 7. Shelby's birthday is March27. She will be 4

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, we gots the list and we are ready for what ever!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  17. I sure found a few new favorites
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like it's gonna be a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like we are going to have some super fun and a Birthday Pawty too..WooHooooo

    Lub'z you xxxoxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some wacky holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hooray for pancake day today!! I love these calendars...always something fun to celebrate!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...