Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Great Explorer


ArooooooOOOOOOOO!
Yippy!  

I gots me a new Award.  

My birthday buddy, Stuart, nominated me for it.   We were both born on the Ides of March (3/15), but in different years.   I'm only 1 1/2 yrs old and Stuart is …. Older (and wiser).  

 

Thank you Stuart for this REALLY COOL AWARD.

Here are the Award rules:

1. Link to the person (or dog) who gave the award to you and display it on your blog. 
Dat's Stuart!  He is one of the coolest scots out there and is an amazing artest.   Have you ever see his work?  StuART.   You just got to check it out his watercolors on Wednesdays.   Be prepared to be amazed.

2. Nominate up to five friends.    Hummmmmmm… dat is really hard cuz I've got like 87 zillion furfriends.   Hummmmmmm….. well, here are just a few of dem dat really like to explore.

3. Answer the following questions:
  • What is your favorite place to explore? (Link to it).   
    Da BEACH!

  • Have you ever found anything exciting/interesting while exploring?  I found me a crab, I saw flipper, I met a man that had painted arms, and I found be lots of new furfriends at the beach.

  • What do you like to explore more – beach or park or other?   

Too easy.  I'm a beach bum.
I live on the NC coast so I get to go often.   Nothing like a good roll in the sand. 

(We have gators in some of our parks so Mom doesn't like to take me there.)







  • What is your favorite post you have written? (Link to it). Kindred Spirits.

Wags,
        Ranger

16 comments:

  1. Well deserved award Ranger.
    Gail is wondering how much sand you can fit in your furs...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on the well deserved Award. We don't like to have to CHEWS just a few of our furends to pass awards on to either. We always just say we are giving them to EVERYBUDDY. You did a super job of answering the questions.
    We wouldn't want to go to a park with ALLIGATORS in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome beach bum pic of you Ranger. Congratulations on your award. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have Alligators where you live...ompug!!!! Good thing you momma doesn't take you there. WE liked your pictures alot!! congrat's on the award.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrrats on your award! I'm jealous, 'cause I've NEVER been to the beach. It looks like fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to go to the beach only once in my life on the northern Oregon coast. I see why you like the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pick of you rolling in the sand - I bet the mom isn't too happy when you get home and it all falls out your fur

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your col award, congratulations
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooooHooooo Ranger, you certainly are an explorer, especially returning home with a Purple bra, dat waz not mine..BOL xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! What an appropriate award! Scotties are great at exploring. We love the picture of you exploring the texture of that sand. Looks like you're giving it a 4-paw rating....or a back rating...is there such a thing?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Ranger! I have never been on a beach. Do you have to have a bath after rolling in that sandy stuff?? Does it get in your private areas?? Do you have to have to get wet to go in the ocean?? Ok no more questions and you look really cute all sandy


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. High paw on your award and you nominated me what an honor.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. BIG congrats Ranger!!! Yup, we totally agree with Stu, you are one serious explorer!!

    AND a BIG thank you-arooooooo for nominating us!!!

    Have a pawsome weekend dude!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your award, Ranger. Love your beach pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...