Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sled Day

YIPPY !!!! 
My boss Sarge, is hosting a Sledding pawty today.


I've never seen snow before nor gone sledding, and as you can imagine, I am EXCITED.
Sarge gave me this super cool Flying saucer.   I'm going to call it "greeny".
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Greeny and me can go really really ffffffffffast.

I am having the bestest time ever… zooming down the hill.   I even passed up Officer Sidebites & Susie on the slope.   Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Sometimes I spin around and go backwards down the hill and can see all the sledder that are following me.   Catch-me if you can!   hehehehe

So many sled'rrrrrrs… so much fun.   I can't find my girlfriend Mollie.   She must is out here somewhere or maybe she is in her snow bunny suit in the lodge having a hot toddy. There is Benny and Lily.   Maybe if I lean forward I can go really fast and pass them.   Wooh… that was close.

I sure hope I don't bump into any of my furfriends.   Oh Noooooooooo.

LOOK OUT….  I'M OUT OF CONTROL!

WIPE-OUT !!!
Why didn't ANYone tell me that SNOW is coooooooold.   My little paws are freezing.

LET'S GO AGAIN!

Don't forget to pop on over to check out all the swooshing fun at Sarge's place today.
Thanks Sarge for the great fun!

Wags,
              Ranger (happily slip-sliding down the mountain)

Peees.  Good thing Sarge made me wear my JPO (Junior Police Officer) hat cuz he says that if I don't wear it… all the heat will go out my head.   What's that all bout?

29 comments:

  1. I just passed you buddy!! first one down gets a free Taco!!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I beat you to it-the taco is gone and I arrived at the finish line and, well, it was there.

      Delete
  2. better watch out you don't get a ticket with all that speeding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarge lifted the speedy limit for the day. Thank goodness.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  3. Looks like so much fun Ranger! I don't think I've ever been sledding before - there isn't much snow here where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't much snow here either. I was so glad Sarge invited me over to his place. He has lots of snow.
      Have a good w/e.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  4. Awesome pawsome Ranger. Let's go again. Race ya! Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crashing is sometimes the best part! Have fun. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the snow. I wish we'd get some here.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  6. It looks great fun.

    I've just gave you an award, you can collect it here.

    http://ian-mydogshebaslifestory.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An Award for me????????????? Yippy !!!!
      Thanks you Sheba.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  7. Right behind you, Ranger, watch out!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoooooooooooooom! This is a blast!!
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  8. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, you're doing great! Your backwards technique is really perfect and your speed is good too. I gotta admit that your crash pix had me laughing and wagging, but I had a spill too and they are kinda fun. You can pant hard on your paws in the ski lift and it will warm them right up! Sticking them in a warm taco helps too. BOL See you on the next run...lets go down together okay?!?
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Extreme Sledder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having soooooooo much fun. Thank you for inviting me and for the paw warming tips. Let go for a run… I'll try not to beat ya.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  9. MOL MOL Ranger it was my first snow sled experience too. I do think I'll be hitting the slopes again.
    You surely have excellent balance.
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom says that girls like good posture.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  10. Oh Ranger, you sure are PAWSOME on your Flyin' Saucer!! Unfortunatly Kyla ate all the tacos, so you'll have to wait til' the next batch! BOL
    I did find the snow awfully cold, too, butts luckily Sarge gave me a hat too!! Very good thinkin' of Sarge! No wonder he's the 'Top Cop'!! BOL
    See ya on the next run!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ranger...It's first time fur snow fur me and my pal Oz too...It's fun fur a day, but I wouldn't want to live in it...Having so much fun at Sled Day today...and can't wait to take Misaki to the Valentine's Ball...See you at the Weenie Roast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misaki is beautiful. Good date choice.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  12. Ranger, get up off you butt, and get back up to the top. We are gonna run Goose off into a big snow bank!

    Your Pals
    Sus & Bites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allrighte. I'm in….. lets get him.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  13. Look out! Look out! We're having trouble steering the toboggan! OMD that was close! See you at the bottom,Ranger.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys look great on your toboggan, but maybe you should let Roxy steer.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  14. Whoooa! We are having so much fun too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Ranger, what fun, you look super cool, wez all behind, Mom emailing youz later :)
    Luv'z you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that looks great, you should come and check out some of the snow we get on the hills around here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...