|Walking on the beach always makes me happy.|
Breathing in some fresh ocean air,
splashing in puddles,
and feeling the sand between my paws…..
I can't think of a better way to get over all that pawting and to ring in the New Year.
Well… maybe if my girlfurfriend was with me, that would be better.
Look what I found on the beach! Some Christmas litter.
|A little stripey and swirley treasure.|
I met lots of new peeps. They always come up to me and wanta pet me. They like to tell me how "CUTE" I am.
|Looks like some other folks had the same idea.|
Sooooo.. I've been giving it some thought, and have made my New Year resolution.
- Not to let my cuteness go to my head.
- Be good and attentive in class (I am going back to school 2 weeks. It is called "Novice Rally"). Maybe they will teach me a few new dance steps.
- Not to fight "grab hugs" (Aunty D loves to grab hugs from me).
- Lay off the Wooftinis (particularly when pawting with Finn).
- No more accidents on Mom's favorite green rug. I do really good most of the time…. but occasionally I mess up and She is tired of buying paper towels in bulk. Well… it is green so it could be confused with grass (don't ya think)?
I thinkz five is enough. I am still just wee little laddie (now 19.9 lbs). Well… maybe not that little anymore.
Chow for now. Wags,
Peeees. I'm turning into a YouTube junky. Check out this one.