Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Treat Time

Not only am I old ( 14 1/2 years old ),  but Mom is too and sometimes she loses track of time and I have to remind her.   My tummy clock is very accurate,  just sayin.

Yo Mom...... it's TREAT TIME !

Have a grrrrrrrreat day!
 
                                  Wags, 
                                        Ranger

Psssssss.....   I have glaucoma now and can't see out of my left eye anymore.   Had to get a shot in dat eye to relieve the pressure so I don't get headaches.    I continue to get an eye drop, twice a day, in my right eye to slow down the progression in my good eye.  I don't mind the eye drop as it only takes a second and then I get another Treat!    Mom calls me her Little Trooper.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by having to keep our parents on track with what time of day it is, Ranger. Sorry to hear about your eye troubles, but if it means more treats it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...