Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Downward Dog

Mom's nephew (Aunty D's son) was here a couple of months ago.   He is really good at making my peeps exercise (even in a pandemic and it's raining out).

What is dat lady doing?
Dey decided to do some yoga and since I am a Downward Dog expert, I decided to help coach dem.

What's dat?  

A yaptop?

Dey don't need dat.

I can show dem all dey need to know.


Dat's not a downward dog!

Giving encouragement!   You can do it !!!!

Dis is kinda boring.

Is it nap time yet?































Stay well, fit, and safe.

Wags,
    Ranger



10 comments:

  1. BOL!!!! Good job Ranger! Hey, if you gets on our level, you gotta expect a face full of snooter!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise is be avoided, pullups hurt my wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems that laptop turned into a nap-top ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail says she agrees yoga is kinda boring, but apparently that's the point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly what I used to do when mom was doing her yoga, Ranger. Now she does aerobics with Jane Fonda and I still fall asleep watching her☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. This was just to funny. The downward dog looks like that is you special move. Down to the floor for some naps. Have a great rest of your day and work some more of your moves Ranger.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time anyone did any yoga at my house was several years ago. My Jason human (sibling #4 of 4) decided he would get on the floor for some yoga. Me and my esteemed late colleague, Joey dog went crazy, and started barking and jumping all over him, thinking there must be something wrong with him if he's on the floor like that! Needless to say, he succeeded in getting him off the floor! Heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When mom gets down on the floor I like to climb on her ha ha
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hilda too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if anyone is a Downward Dog expert Ranger it's YOU!!!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ranger! Thought I'd pop over and say "hey!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...