Today, Murphy & Stanley are hosting a World-Wide "Thanks Blogville Day".
So…. here's why we are thankful for Blogville.
Mom: I am thankful that such a wonderful & caring community of pet lovers have given me a forum to exercise my creative side. Thank you for all the laughs. Blogville is a community with heart and I am thankful that you have touched mine.
My list is way better dan Mom's, and it's like 87 times longer.
I am Blogville thankful …..
- dat I get to win prizes (did I tell you about my bike trailer?)
- dat Blogville gave me my very 1st official job (as Junior Police Officer)
- dat I get to travel da world via my teleporting tunnel and visit y'all
- dat da folks at Chewy.com let me review yumo treats (for free)
- dat I get to learn all about where y'all live and share in your adventures
- for da Pawties and all da pretty girls in Blogville (in particular… Daisy)
- for all my mischief makin & drinkin buddies
- for all da fun contest and challenges
- for all da adventures da we got to share
- for gettin 1 of Sammy's Tuesday Teasers right dis year
- for Ruby's Margaritas !!!!
- for Chef Sasha's pawsome foodables at our events
- for everyone who Host fun events & blog hops
- for da POTPs and support dat we all get & give
- And most of all…. dat y'all make me smile every day. Arrroooooooooo!
|Ya'll are da BEST !!!|
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!!
Ranger & my Mom
Pees….. Mom is also thankful for Photoshop (whatever dat means).