Monday, July 15, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day

As you know…. I keep track of all the Wacky Holidays and today, July 15th is Cow Appreciation Day.    Hummmm…  what to do, what to do?

Oh, oh, oh!   I know… 

I'm gonna pawreciate Reilly & the Dweeb (Denny) from the Cowspotdogs!
Reilly is the one on the left (with the cool booties).
(I hope they don't mind that I snatched on of there photos).
They are two of my bestest BPPs (best puppy pals) and they always stop by to leave me lots of comments.   And… Reilly is really smart (not so much the Dweeb).   I've learned a lot from Reilly.   Have you ever wondered how they keep their furs so white?   Yep… me too.  They must get loads of baths.

Now.. here is your task…. should you chose to accept it:
I want all of my furfriends to run right over there and leave them a comment to tell them that you pawreciate them too.   Don't tell them why…. just that you pawreciate them.    Let see how long it takes them to figure out what is going on.  hehehe


H-A-P-P-Y    M-I-S-C-H-I-E-F    M-O-N-D-A-Y !!!!

Wags,
       Ranger

Snoopy's Dog Blog

20 comments:

  1. We already seen your post and YES celebrate the cows and their spots! Did you know Mom loves cows - it that weird or what. Of coarse she loves us more. As for staying white - no we don't get a lot of baths but the Mom does brush us everyday and luckily where have a grassed yard so no dirt or mud. We love you too little scottie bro - you always make us smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be counter to the spirit of the Cow Appreciation Day to say that we sure appreciate the end products here in this house. I'm thinking cheese, yoghurt, ice-cream, and yes, even beef....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrrrrrrrrroooooooooooo! I'm with you there Bertie !!!!!
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  3. We agree with Bertie too. Wow it is drool drool day. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I have no white fur :o) I will run over...Have a great monday Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! New dogs to visit! And seriously? Cow Appreciation Day? We appreciate cows! We appreciate that Jones turns them into yummy jerky! And bones! And taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DARN RANGER.... Reilly and the Dweeb already sniffed it all out...

    From HERE (V) on down... it if FUR RANGER's EYES ONLY..... THAT means that NoBUDDY can see it EXCEPT fur RANGER. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    V
    V
    V

    HEY BUDDY... It's ME (ERNIE)... YES you SHOULD give Mollie a Going Steady present... It is sort of like Peeing on somethingy so EveryGUY knows it is YOURS. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ranger this was some funny mischief...I did "pawreciate" the Cowspot Dogs...we visit with Reilly and Denny all the time and like them a lot! pee ess not that i peeked or anything, but that's good advice from Ernie...all gurldawgs love prezzies

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK will go over and do that, just for you, and the fact we gots cows here and think they are grand!!

    The Mad Scots

    Pees: that stinker Bites has taken over MY blankie at night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. You need to snatch it back! It was made for you Susie.

      Delete
  10. Hey Ranger - we added a video to our post today just for YOU :) - Moooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsome idea, I love those 2. I will go right now


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. We were just laughin' at their crazy cow!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. We appreciate cows! They live right across the street!! BOL!! Great pic! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since my Lily looks like a cow, we will celebrate
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you didn't pick real cows, they are scary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...